Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2011/01/17 12:23:35 UTC

Work Opportunity

Hi,

I maintain a number of websites, for different companies, using the following technologies - debian
(lenny), apache2, Multiple instances oftomcat6 each servicing a different domain and Cocoon 2.1.11.
Within cocoon I use xml, xslt, javascript etc.

One of the companies I work for is concerned that I am a one man company and that if I got run over
by a bus they would have a problem.

What I am looking for is a individual or small company who could take over in the event that I was
unable to look after the website.

I am located in Devon, England and the Server is in Yorkshire, England.

If you are interested, please, send me your telephone number so we discuss the it.

Regards

Peter Sparkes

Re: Work Opportunity

Posted by warrell harries <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

I have a company, Cocoon Technology, that could help. My number is
07976232632. I am based near Portsmouth.

Hope to hear from you,

Regards

Warrell