Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2007/05/08 22:43:33 UTC

APP_CLASS_PARAM not static in ContextParamWebApplicationFactory?

hello.

it would be nice it the variable APP_CLASS_PARAM in class

  org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.ContextParamWebApplicationFactory

can be marked as static, so it is easy to reference them when initializing the wicket servlet via code.
for now, it is marked as public and final, but not static.

patch included...

stefan

Re: APP_CLASS_PARAM not static in ContextParamWebApplicationFactory?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Eelco

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.