Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by 仓库快满了 <nu...@qq.com> on 2016/07/20 11:37:57 UTC

integrate authorization

Hi,
I have a question.
Can I pass the authorization from one web system to this zeppelin web system?
I have a web system,and it has its own authorization.I want to integrate it with zeppelin.
For example,when I logged in my web system as user1, and I click a link and jump to zeppelin system,I want it is also logged as user1.
As I know,the Shiro or nginx is recommended,but their users and roles are written in a config file.My web system's users and roles are stored in Mysql database and I want the zeppelin to use the same users and roles.
Can you give me some advise or examples?

Thanks.

Re: integrate authorization

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@nflabs.com>.
As i checked once again, you can just implement your own class that extends
AuthorizingRealm of Shiro.

doGetAuthenticationInfo - for authentication
doGetAuthorizationInfo - for authorization

you can use https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1173 as an example

Best,
Khalid.

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@nflabs.com>.

Posted by Abhisar Mohapatra <ab...@inmobi.com>.

wrote:

> Yes, I believe main point of #1173
> <https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1173> is to have authentication
> using remote web server. It can be basically generalized to support what
> you're talking about. You may review that PR as well for more details.
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know this PR https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1173 is
>> implementing something a bit similar.
>> Maybe that will give you some leads
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:18 PM, Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Unfortunetely There is no way to solve your problem on zeppelin level
>>> but it seems like interesting feature so could you create issue for this?
>>>
>>> 2016년 7월 20일 수요일, 仓库快满了<nu...@qq.com>님이 작성한 메시지:
>>>
>>> Hi,

receipt.

Re: integrate authorization