Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emilio Salazar <es...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/26 11:48:11 UTC

tr:choose calendar navigation does not work for me.

Hi guys, I am trying to add a new calendar component for my application, for
this I am using trinidad 1.2.13 and this component.

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_chooseDate.html

As I didn`t manage to have it running, hence I try to take the demo (
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/chooseDate.jspx )  from
the SVN repository:

http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/chooseDate.jspx

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad-examples/trinidad-demo/src/main/webapp/components/chooseDate.jspx

I removed the binding

 binding="#{editor.component}"

and the  include:

 <jsp:directive.include file="editor.jspf"/>

However I am not able to navigate and when I change the month, it is logged:

exiting from lifecycle.execute in RESTORE_VIEW(1) because getRenderResponse
is true from one of the after listeners

Thanks for any feedback.
Cheers!

Emilio.