Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org> on 2019/07/02 05:23:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer - Szilard Nemeth

In bcc: general@, please bcc: (and not cc:) general@ if you want to include

It's my pleasure to announce that Szilard Nemeth has been elected as
committer
on the Apache Hadoop project recognising his continued contributions to the
project.

Please join me in congratulating him.

Hearty Congratulations & Welcome aboard Szilard!

Sunil Govindan
(On behalf of the Hadoop PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer - Szilard Nemeth

Posted by Wanqiang Ji <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Szilard

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Welcome aboard!