Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ba...@Koopmanint.com on 2008/07/16 08:11:26 UTC

[Trinidad] How to render onclick in or element of tr:table?

Hi all,

As I posted a while ago on this list, I'm working on a set of CSS and
JavaScript tweaks to select a row in a tr:table by clicking on the row
instead of using the radiobuttons. I sorted out most issues (see previous
posts), but one issue is still open: a row gets only selected when
clicking on the contents of a table cell. (I add an onclick event to the
tr:outputText component that is within the tr:column.) I want the row to
be selected when clicking anywhere on the row: text and whitespace. To
achieve that, I'll have to add an onclick paramater to the <TD> or <TR>
elements in the rendered table. Is there a way to add a parameter to one
of those? I tried adding an onclick to the tr:column, but that only
renders an onclick parameter in the column header, (which is interfering
with the sorting functionality, by the way).

Best regards,
Bart Kummel