Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sébastien Boutté <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 13:08:53 UTC

LastVariableResolverInChain

Hi,

Currently, we're using MyFaces 1.1.0 and we would like to move the
step to uptodate version.
But, we have a problem with class LastVariableResolverInChain which
does not give access
to the delegate.

We need to access the delegate since it remembers all already resolved beans.

Why is not open access to the delegate ?

Sébastien Boutté

Re: LastVariableResolverInChain

Posted by Sébastien Boutté <se...@gmail.com>.
I will try to do it if i have some times. My boss is waiting for some modules
on our website ... and we are not "in the time". I really have some pression.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sébastien Boutté <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sébastien Boutté <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.