Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@apache.org> on 2016/01/27 23:45:16 UTC

[dev] Re: Apache Libcloud "road to 1.0"

Thanks Shane
Adding the rest of the community to the thread (dev@) and the PMC.
Everyone we are discussing the 1.0 milestone and doing a thank you for all the contributors. This would be a giveaway Tshirt.
I've started mucking around with a script to pull the data from the GitHub API https://github.com/tonybaloney/github-contrib-tag-cloud
Anthony

Sent from Outlook Mobile

    _____________________________
Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
I need to kick around this script and get it to produce the list with
the right spec.
https://github.com/tonybaloney/github-contrib-tag-cloud/blob/master/gitcloud/__main__.py

I had to do some work on it to make sure we don't just order a bunch
of t-shirts with @KAMI in massive letters. (although, thanks for your
contributions)

There's a bit of a catch-22 with the sponsorship since Apache rules
state you can't have the logo next to a corporate logo. But we can of
course say which corporate sponsored the initiative. So if we can find
a sponsor that doesn't mind not having their names on the t-shirts but
they would get love and mentions in return!

Anthony

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.