Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de> on 2007/06/11 01:04:35 UTC

T5 included javascript libraries

Hi,

T5 adds several js libraries to the body, e.g. prototype.js,
scriptaculous.js and others.

Are they all required, or is there a possibility to affect
which libs are added to the body?

Thx && cheers,
Martin

RE: T5 included javascript libraries

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 11:25 +0200, Martin Grotzke wrote:
> Thanx for this explanation, Adam!
>
> I just set clientValidation to false for my form, however, the js files
> are added to body. Is it somehow possible to tell T5 not to add
> these libraries (or scriptaculous.js) to the body?
Ouuups, sorry, my fault! There was still another form in our layout
template that didn't have the clientValidation="false" - now I've set
this and js libs are added to the body - really cool!

Thanx for your help,
cheers,
Martin

--