Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by xiao jing <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/11 03:52:18 UTC

JavaMailControl

hi,guys:
    i have create a new control named JavaMail Control,it can help
you to sending email. but now i can not parse method parameter when
dealing my annotation like jdbc controls  do(for example: wo can use
{a.b} in sql annotation).so i contribute it to beehive,perhaps you can
upgrade it to be another system control release in next version of
beehive.
    all source code,examples and test cases is provided in attachment.
    if you have questions,think it for free to mail me.