Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/10/15 23:22:19 UTC

the buildbot build errors

http://buildbot.spamassassin.org:8010/jm-feisty/builds/539/step-test_3/0

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/basic_lint....................[18461] warn: config: warning: score set
for non-existent rule T_FS_YOUR_PRESCRIP
[18461] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
T_FB_B0NUS
[18461] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
T_FB_MED1CAT
[18461] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
T_TVD_PDF_FINGER01
[18461] warn: lint: 4 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled
for more information
Not found: anything =
# Failed test 1 in t/SATest.pm at line 670
Output can be examined in:
FAILED test 1
Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay

how's about we fix mkrules to not put in "score" lines for T_ rules? I
don't think it makes sense, since T_ rules should never have a score >
0.001.  (presumably they were not T_ rules when the scores were
generated?)

--j.

Re: the buildbot build errors

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Justin Mason wrote:

> how's about we fix mkrules to not put in "score" lines for T_ rules? I
> don't think it makes sense, since T_ rules should never have a score >
> 0.001.  (presumably they were not T_ rules when the scores were
> generated?)

BTW, yeah, they were pulled from the active.list last night after the
scores were generated.

Daryl

Re: the buildbot build errors

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Justin Mason wrote:

> how's about we fix mkrules to not put in "score" lines for T_ rules? I
> don't think it makes sense, since T_ rules should never have a score >
> 0.001.  (presumably they were not T_ rules when the scores were
> generated?)

That was my first thought too.  I'm just looking around to see if
there's a way to easily get it controlled by the active.list, though.
Although as long as rules that have tflags nopublish (or whatever the
flag is) always have T_ prefixes I guess it'll work either way.

Daryl