Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 05:46:10 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Releasing MINA 1.1.0

Hi community,

The following is the result of the vote for releasing MINA 1.1.0.  All
names are listed in the order of the arrival of the response message.

Binding +1s (8)
===============
* Trustin Lee
* Emmanuel Lecharny
* Julien Vermillard
* Enrique Rodriguez
* Alex Karasulu
* Niklas Therning
* Ersin Er
* Peter Royal

Non-binding +1s (9)
===================
* Vinod Panicker
* Dawie Malan
* Hanson Char
* Rodrigo Madera
* Uday Prakash
* Mehmet D. AKIN
* Maarten Bosteels
* Mike Heath
* Mark Webb

I deployed all artifacts to the Maven repository sync area and all
distributions to the official download area.  Let me announce the
release after updating our web site.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Releasing MINA 1.1.0

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/13/07, Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great news.  Should something like this be reported to any of the
> online Java sites?  I would certainly be up for writing an article.
> Here are a couple that I frequent:
>
> www.dzone.com
> www.theserverside.com
> www.javalobby.org
> www.onjava.com
>
> Also, what about digg, slashdot..etc?

We've been announcing release news to announce@apache.org and TSS.com.
 Let me check other sites and post to some of them.  We will have to
edit our web site first of all though.

It was a busy day.  Let me take care of all the remaining stuff next
Monday, or someone could lend his hands.  :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
Great news.  Should something like this be reported to any of the
online Java sites?  I would certainly be up for writing an article.
Here are a couple that I frequent:

www.dzone.com
www.theserverside.com
www.javalobby.org
www.onjava.com

Also, what about digg, slashdot..etc?

Just a thought, but it would help in getting the word out.

--
..Cheers
Mark