Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 20:54:28 UTC

Geronimo 3.0-M1 branch warning

I'm planning on creating a branch for the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release
tomorrow once I've completed the release process for Xbean and OpenEJB
tomorrow.  This will be the version that will be used to generate the
release candidate.

Rick

Re: Geronimo 3.0-M1 branch warning

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I am trying the Axis2 all-in-one bundle.
I am also thinking that whether we need another Tomcat 7.0.0.1, as I noticed
many changes are done recently (Seems many changes are done for the Tomcat
component lifecycle, MBean, Locale etc.). However, I am not strongly insisit
on it for I did not see serious issue now ...

--
Ivan