Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2005/07/06 17:34:12 UTC

[JOB SEARCH] Looking for a new job

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank TicketMaster for sponsoring my full time
work on the development and the support of the mod_perl project over the
period of the last 3.5 years (!). Special thanks go to Craig McLane, who
was my invisible supervisor all these years.

Finally mod_perl 2.0 is released and it's the time to move on and to jump
into the deep waters and have fun in some other challenging projects.

I'm continuing to teach mod_perl 2.0 around the world till mid-August [1]
and after that I'll be available for hire/consulting. So if you have some
interesting projects you need help with please contact me.

At the moment my primary preference is to work on-site in Vancouver, BC,
Canada. But if I won't find a satisfactory offer I'll certainly consider
to telecommute. Obviously it'd be nice to use Perl, but I'm interested in
exploring other areas as well :)

Thank you.

[1] http://stason.org/schedule.html