Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by gu...@stinky.com on 2001/07/16 21:53:09 UTC

[FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update

I've just written some scripts to make a weekly mailing to the
tomcat-user and tomcat-dev lists with recent postings from the
Tomcat-related jGuru FAQs.  These messages will be sent daily for a
few days, so I can make sure the scripts are working correctly.  Then
I'll change it so the posting only comes once a week (listing new
additions from the week before).

I think this will be a useful service for those who read these mailing
lists.  The subject line will start with [FAQ] so you can filter it if
you disagree... :-)

 - Alex

P.S. The message will just list the questions, with URLs to the
answers.