Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2018/07/10 17:02:01 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.6.0 RC1

Igniters,

We've uploaded a 2.6.0 release candidate to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/2.6.0-rc1/

Git tag name is 2.6.0-rc1.

This release includes the following changes:

Ignite:
* Fixed incorrect calculation of client affinity assignment with baseline.
* Fixed incorrect calculation of switch segment record in WAL.
* Fixed JVM crush during in-progress eviction and cache group stop.

REST:
* Fixed serialization of BinaryObjects to JSON.

Complete list of closed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.6%20AND%20(status%20%3D%20closed%20or%20status%20%3D%20resolved)

DEVNOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=DEVNOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/2.6.0-rc1

RELEASE NOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/2.6.0-rc1

Please start voting.

+1 - to accept Apache Ignite 2.6.0-RC1
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite 2.6.0-RC1 (explain why)

This vote will go for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.6.0 RC1

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked build from sources and run several examples.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.6.0 RC1

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Ilya,

Posted by Ilya Suntsov <is...@gridgain.com>.
Anton,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Ilya,

Posted by Ilya Suntsov <is...@gridgain.com>.
Anton,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=ApacheIgniteReleaseJava8_PrepareVote4CheckRcLicensesChecksum&tab=buildTypeHistoryList&branch_ApacheIgniteReleaseJava8=__all_branches__

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Download sources:   OK
Build from sources: OK
Run ignite.bat:     OK

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.6.0 RC1

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked src archive signature, verified build from source, started a node
with and without persistence.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ilya Suntsov <is...@gridgain.com>.
Dmitry,