Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/17 05:30:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r414988 - in /geronimo/branches/1.1.0: RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.txt modules/scripts/src/resources/RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.txt

hogstrom@apache.org wrote:
> Author: hogstrom
> Date: Fri Jun 16 19:58:59 2006
> New Revision: 414988

> Log:
> Updated release notes with known issues.

Is it a good idea having a 5 known issues in the release notes when
there are plenty more in JIRA?  It could mislead users into thinking we
only have 5 known issues.  A link to JIRA may be better.

John

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I think having a list of known issues that people will encounter is a good thing.  However, your
point is also valid is that its not exhaustive.  Perhaps we should update the known issues to
something like:

Known Issues at time of release (This list is not exhaustive)