Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/09/10 12:32:23 UTC

Fixing Return to Vendor

Currently the return to vendor process in ofbiz does not actually have
the pick pack process to actually ship out the goods back to the vendor.
 We are trying to determine the best way to handle in Ofbiz without
having to develop too much new code and leverage some of the services
that are already there.  My first thought would be to have the vendor as
an actual customer as well as use a $0 sales order to leverage the pick
pack ship process.  Do you know if you can create a $0 sales order?
Would this process work?  I can thing of some pros and cons....one of
the cons would be how to determine which bin the actual product that you
want to return to vendor is located.

Any suggestions as to the best way to handle this?

Thanks,

James

Re: Fixing Return to Vendor

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry a bit unrelated but one thing which was/is(?) great in Opentaps, and still misses in OFBiz, is the disassembly of a composed/configuragle
product in the separated parts which compose it.

Jacques