Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 11:35:53 UTC

cannot send channel has already failed

I am doing my application setup in linux for the first time. I have both a
standalone java program and active mq running on Linux.
I am trying to connect to Active Mq (5.13) but I keep getting an error
message "*cannot send channel has already failed*"

The same program working fine in my local windows machine (when I run
standalone java & active mq in my local).

Please advise.

--
Shekhar

Re: cannot send channel has already failed

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.
The problem got resolved when I set the keepalive=true on the client and
broker.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.