Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michal Postupalski <pl...@ncnet.pl> on 2003/03/10 13:56:15 UTC

problems with logger

hi !

In my struts application sometimes I get errors as below. They are in
catalina.out file. I don't know what is the reason beacuse they come
casually ;((( Any idea ???

<catalina.out>
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl
         at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:558)
         at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:345)
         at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:409)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.log.CommonLogHandler.log(CommonLogHandler.java:97)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.log.Log.log(Log.java:198)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.log.Log.log(Log.java:192)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.log.Log.log(Log.java:174)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:533)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl
         at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:554)
         ... 8 more
</catalina.out>

plastic