Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yves Sy <yv...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/25 08:44:37 UTC

Rewind

Hi,

I've read in some of the docs how, as a Tapestry developer, I should
understand how the "rewinding" of forms work. But I dont remember
actually seeing an explanation.

Can someone pls point me to a doc where I can find it, or at least
give a quick explanation of how this rewind thing works.

It hasn't affected me so far but I have a feeling its gonna bite me in
the rear-end very soon.

Thanks,
-Yves-

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work station...

Re: Rewind

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
One place:  'Tapestry in Action', Chapter 3.