Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by royt <rt...@sdl.com> on 2012/06/26 16:54:54 UTC

JdbcRealm + MSSQL

Has anyone manage to use JdbcRealm with MS-SQL? Appreciate any info and
sample code or configuration file to set this up.

Thanks,
Roy

Re: JdbcRealm + MSSQL

Posted by royt <rt...@sdl.com>.
Hi Paulo,

Thanks for sharing the info and code base. As I am not a Java expert, I am
wondering how easy it is to have your setup run on Tomcat instead of
GlassFish.

Thanks

Re: JdbcRealm + MSSQL

Posted by Paulo Pires <pj...@ubiwhere.com>.
https://github.com/pires/simple-shiro-web-app

This is MySQL but should be easy to change to MSSQL Server.

Cheers,
PP

On Tue Jun 26 15:54:54 2012, royt wrote:
> Has anyone manage to use JdbcRealm with MS-SQL? Appreciate any info and
> sample code or configuration file to set this up.
>
> Thanks,
> Roy

Paulo Pires