Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ha...@boxer.se on 2000/04/07 08:47:55 UTC

A good description about how ApJServMount works ?

Hi!

I have apache 1.3.12 and tomcat 3.1 Beta running together now.

I want to know how tomcat.conf, server.xml.... and so on configuration
files should be changed to be able and run a very simple Servlet called
HelloServlet located in: /home/httpd/classes/HelloWorld.class
Web server home is in /home/httpd/html

What should I add to configuration files ion order to be able and run my
HelloWorld servlet.

I can't figure out how ApJServMount works any suggestions appreciated.

/Hans - Erik Skyttberg
Boxer TV Access AB
hans-erik.skyttberg@boxer.se
+46 (0)8 587 899 64