Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2011/05/26 03:03:11 UTC

RC2 up for review

RC2 is up for review. I'll call a vote sometime soon (Tomorrow or
Friday), I don't want to find something and have to abort another vote.
I have figured out how to have maven behave and create a branch and work
from that idea. So I've created a 0.1.x branch. Let the 0.2.0 goodness
proceed on trunk and it won't affect getting this release done.

Please check the release out to make sure everything is good. The source
file is clean, everything has signatures that pass, md5s, sha1s,
NOTICEs, and LICENSEs.

Changes since last time:

Extra modules removed
Docs removed
NOTICE and LICENSE consolidated and at source root
Everything passes RAT now
The source release is clean
Patch to fix crawl depth applied

Source tag (r1127762)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/droids/tags/0.1-incubating/

Maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedroids-011/

Source release:
http://people.apache.org/~rfrovarp/droids/

PGP release keys (signed using 3698A2B1):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/droids/KEYS

Re: RC2 up for review

Posted by Chapuis Bertil <bc...@agimem.com>.
Since you removed the doc files, for me, everything is fine for the release.
The documentation work will take place on the trunk and affect 0.0.2. Thanks
a lot for your great work!

--
Bertil Chapuis
Agimem Sàrl