Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/18 20:21:46 UTC

RE: Urgent - WSDL2Java takes a very long time to build Java stubs from a WSDL file

Well, were the XSD imports to files on the network?
When you get these files in a browser, does it take a long time?

Try the --all switch to WSDL2Java, we only generate files for things that are referenced.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by "Vijetha Vadlakonda (vijetha)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
Hi,

Sorry. I had initially not read the reply properly.

I did use the --all to generate all classes, Istill do not get the Java
stub for one of the operations. I used --D to get the debug info and I
see the same for for this operation as was for an operation for which I
got the stub. It is just that the class did not get generated.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Vijetha

Posted by "Vijetha Vadlakonda (vijetha)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
No, They were on the local machine in the same directory as the WSDL
file.
When I load the XSD file, it does not take that long to display them.

I tried --all and did not see much difference.

Can anybody help me with my second question,

I see that I do not have a java stub for one of the Operations from the
WSDL file. Everything looks fine. I do not know why and when this
happens? Am I miising something?

Thanks
Vijetha