Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/08 08:25:15 UTC

Some test failing.

Hi,

Due to the resent changes following test are failing in windows against
C++ server. These test are passing before the new changes.

DynamicSOAPVersionTest

FaultMapping

FaultMappingRepeatedDoc

IAttributeTest4

InOut

PrimitiveAndArray

RpcHttpHeaderTest1

RpcHttpHeaderTest2

RpcHttpHeaderTest3

RpcHttpHeaderTest4

RpcHttpHeaderTest5

RpcHttpHeaderTest7

RpcHttpHeaderTest8

RpcSoapHeaderTest1

RpcSoapHeaderTest2

RpcSoapHeaderTest3

RpcSoapHeaderTest4

RpcSoapHeaderTest6

RpcSoapHeaderTest8

SimpleArrays

TestSoapHeaderBlock

TestSoapHeaderBlock2

TestSoapHeaderBlock3

TestTransportProtocol

XSDAttribute

XSDElement

XSDElementNil

Thanks

Chinthana Dinapala

<http://www.virtusa.com/>

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>

Creating competitive advantage

Re: Some test failing.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>.
I fixed yet another bug that caused the problems.
Now the tests seem to be OK. Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>