Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chandana Perera <Ch...@eRunway.com> on 2001/09/06 14:44:04 UTC

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

Hi Ever One

I tried to run my first Struts programme on the Weblogic 6, but I am getting
the below mentioned error.

	"Error 500--Internal Server Error

		From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

		10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

		The server encountered an unexpected condition which
prevented it from fulfilling the request"

I showed this error message to one of our guys in the organisation, but
nobody could find answer to this.

I am running the basic and very common programme which in the
http://www.jspinsider.com/tutorials/jsp/struts/lesson1/l1b_struts.view
tutorial session, logon.jsp.

But JSP programme runs without any errors.

Directory structure of the application is as follow

\mydomain\applications\DevWebStruct\lesson1\*.jsp
\mydomain\applications\DevWebStruct\WEB-INF\classes\com\jspinsider\struts\le
sson1\*.class
\mydomain\applications\DevWebStruct\WEB-INF\*.xml
\mydomain\applications\DevWebStruct\WEB-INF\lib\struct.jar

Thanks & Regards

Chandana