Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> on 2014/06/12 08:36:49 UTC

TomEE and activemq web console

Hi,
I'm testing activemq-console using tomee maven plugin (webapp) and the hints
from
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/tomee-and-activemq-webconsole/

Tomee: 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT

My MDB:
@MessageDriven(mappedName = "FooQueue", activationConfig = {
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue")
})
public class MessageBean implements MessageListener

without activemq-console it's ok.

adding console:
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Error deploying
'MessageBean'.  Exception: class java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint
violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) previously initiated loading
for a different type with name "org/apache/activemq/RedeliveryPolicy":
loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) previously initiated loading
for a different type with name "org/apache/activemq/RedeliveryPolicy"
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.startEjbs(Assembler.java:1152)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:816)

amq console version 5.10.0

br hw

Re: TomEE and activemq web console

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Repo issues crop up more when you're playing with the source and pulling or pushing snapshots. Something I do if I feel like there is maybe such an issue is to just rename .m2/repository to .m2/repository.old - if it turns out not to be the cause then I can revert, and I don't need to download half the internet again ;-)
--
Andy Gumbrecht http://www.tomitribe.com
TomEE treibt Tomitribe!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
mvn clean package tomee:run works fine, maybe try to build from sources to
ensure there is no maven cache issue

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/