Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@gmx.net on 2007/12/11 16:51:58 UTC

[axis2] axis2 1.3 with rampart 1.3 custom token?

Hi all,

i'm using axis2 1.3 with rampart 1.3 for wss.
I have the need to transport a custom token with wss header.
I have a IBM websphere applicationserver and must transport a LTPA token.

<wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wsswssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
  <wsse:BinarySecurityToken xmlns:wsst=http://www.ibm.com/websphere/appserver/tokentype/5.0.2 ValueType="wsst:LTPA">
  nwHBBZwUF+m94fAuY57oQrGFyKnIIYMM5OOlkbtMWx5yaIo=
  </wsse:BinarySecurityToken>
</wsse:Security>
(http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-multiport/index.html#listing3)
IBM is using the BinarySecurityToken to transport there own token.
So my question is how to extend/use rampart to transport a cutom token.

Regards