Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ryan Austin <re...@ucsd.edu> on 2002/12/14 10:51:20 UTC

Template Loading

I am working on getting Velocity to load templates from a database.
I read up on the Velocity docs and it says I need to install J2EE
distribution and
rebuild the velocity jar file. The directions below are for Velocity as
standalone and
not part of Turbine. Does any body know how I would do this for Velocity as
part
of Turbine?

--
DataSourceResourceLoader : This loader will load resources from a DataSource
such as a database. This loader is not built as part of the standard build

Ryan