Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asanka Gunasekara <as...@nimbus.lk> on 2017/11/14 06:10:47 UTC

Re: Secondary storage is not secondary properly

Hi All, sorry for the delay in replying, the hardware that I was playing
was taken in for some other testing.

After rebuilding from the scratch all storages are visible

Thank you for the help all of you extended

Hi Dag, just saw your signature with this mail thread; Thank you

Best of regards

Asanka