Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asanka Gunasekara <as...@nimbus.lk> on 2017/11/02 05:10:26 UTC

Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs

Hi I need to enable local-storage for guests that dont need HA or VM move,
if I follow below will there be any advers effect (I have already created
the Zone)

1. In Global Setting change use.local.storage = true and do a restart
2. Create a new offering with local storage

Cloudstack 4.10
Hypervisor - ESXi 5.5 (Vmware)

Thanks and Regards

Asanka

Re: Enabling local-storage for Guest VMs

Posted by Asanka Gunasekara <as...@nimbus.lk>.
Thank you Sergey, I restarted the ACS, can see the local storage in
storage_pool table

Thank you all for the help extended

Best Regards

Asanka