Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 21:40:54 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry/Seam integration

Hi all,

Seam integration for Tapestry 4 is now available as Tacos subproject:
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-seam/index.html

Read how get the latest snapshots here:
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-seam/download.html

The demo sources can be found here:
http://tacos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tacos/tacos-4.1/trunk/tacos-seam/demo/

Integration with Tapestry 5 is started as well. This will be the first
module for Tacos 5.
Unfortunately I can't upload the snapshots yet because some work is still
needed.
But you can expect the snapshots in the next days.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: [ANN] Tapestry/Seam integration

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
This sounds great Igor,  thanks!

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry / OGNL / Dojo team member/developer

Re: [ANN] Tapestry/Seam integration

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I forwarded his announcement to them and the response sounded excited
so we'll see...

Posted by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com>.