Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org> on 2015/10/20 01:33:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.6.0-HBase-0.98 RC0

Hi Everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 4.6.0-HBase-0.98 RC0. This is a
patch release of Phoenix 4, compatible with the 0.98 branch of Apache
HBase. The release includes both a source-only release and a convenience
binary release.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-rc0/src/

The binary artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-0.98-rc0/bin/

For a complete list of changes, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315120&version=12333284

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/mujtaba.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

The hash and tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=commit;h=ac2d04481e955f263c503ac89e4c2afdb383456a
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/v4.6.0-HBase-0.98-rc0

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Please vote:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks,
The Apache Phoenix Team

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.6.0-HBase-0.98 RC0

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
FYI, only PMC members are binding, so Jan's vote isn't binding (but we
still appreciate it)!

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Fernando <jf...@salesforce.com>.

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.