Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2012/11/19 21:59:28 UTC

Weekly IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi all,

This is your friendly weekly reminder that we will have our IRC meeting
on Wednesday at 17:00 UTC. (Which is now 12:00 Eastern, 09:00 Pacific)

We meet in #cloudstack-meeting on Freenode.

If you're new to the meetings, remember that the purpose for real-time
meetings is for status reports and discussion only - topics that require
a decision are always discussed and decided on the mailing list.

The minutes from the previous meeting are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Meeting+14+November+2012+Minutes

The logs are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Meeting+14+November+2012+Log

We use Meetbot to keep meeting minutes. If you aren't familiar with
Meetbot, the guide can be found here:

http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html

Best,

Joe