Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Jayaram Narayana <na...@india.hp.com> on 2002/03/21 10:46:55 UTC

.TBL Viewer

hi xindicers!

is there any tool(s) for viewing .TBL files? valuable pointers to free xml
editors and tools will be much appreciated.

thanks in advance,
-nani

Re: .TBL Viewer

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
On Thursday, March 21, 2002, at 02:46 AM, Jayaram Narayana wrote:

> hi xindicers!
>
> is there any tool(s) for viewing .TBL files? valuable pointers to free xml
> editors and tools will be much appreciated.

Yes, the Xindice server. Beyond that I don't know of any, but you have the
source code so you can build whatever tools you want.

> thanks in advance,
> -nani

Kimbro Staken
Java and XML Software, Consulting and Writing http://www.xmldatabases.org/