Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/20 08:34:10 UTC

SFTP config problem

Hey guys

I changed the properties in SFTP CSV source and it is working fine..

Now I set the schema generation enabled true .so  it is adding the schema
data to every data into the topic ..

So when I set that generation false it ask for key.schema and value.schema

But both will be json and I didn't figured out how to give a Json as a
value for json key in the SFTP configuration

{
"Schema":{
"type":"struct",
"fields":[],
"optional":false,
"name":"abc"
},

}

How can I set this json  to a value of key.schema in json configuration.

Some typo or Punctuation error are coming