Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Song Gao <ga...@neusoft.com> on 2014/02/26 11:50:48 UTC

Password of Xenserver host changed.

Hi there,

What should I do to keep the Cloudstack working well, if the password of one Xenserver host has been changed ?

Thanks.

Best wishes!

Dean Song Gao
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: RE: Password of Xenserver host changed.

Posted by Song Gao <ga...@neusoft.com>.
I found an encrypted password in table host_details. Then, how do I get my new password encrypted ?

Thanks.

Best wishes!

Dean Song Gao

From: Rajesh Battala
Date: 2014-02-26 18:57
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; gao.song
Subject: RE: Password of Xenserver host changed.
If you don't have permissions to modify the db. Remove and add the host again.
Else you can stop the mgmt. server change the password for the host in db and start again.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

What should I do to keep the Cloudstack working well, if the password of one Xenserver host has been changed ?

Thanks.

Best wishes!

Dean Song Gao
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.