Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Arnaud D <ad...@sqli.com> on 2007/03/05 15:38:42 UTC

BPEL engine and Ode installation

Hi,

I'm trying to do a simple BPEL orchestration, using the bpe-component.

I created a Ode service Unit using the Fuse IDE, and integrate it into an
assembly that was working before.
I don't modify the bpel and the wsdl generated files : I kept the hello
world example created by Maven with the ode service unit archetype.

When I try to deploy my assembly into service Mix or Fuse, I get this
message :

INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: install: Archive
changed: processing simpleRouting-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components OdeBpelEngine are not
installed yet: the service assembly simpleRouting-sa deployment is suspended
and will be resumed once the listed components are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: install: Finished
installation of archive:  simpleRouting-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

Though, the bpe-component is installed in each case, and as I don't use this
component as lightweight component, I don't have to add the jars to
classpath, right ?
Must I install the ODe engine in an other way into service mix ?

Thanks

Re: BPEL engine and Ode installation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this is not clear enough, but the servicemix-bpe component
has been deprecated in favor to the ODE SE.
See http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-bpe.html
Which means that servicemix-bpe *is not* the ODE SE.
You can download one at
   http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/ode-jbi-2.0-20070215-installer.zip
or build it from sources.

On 3/5/07, Arnaud D <ad...@sqli.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to do a simple BPEL orchestration, using the bpe-component.
>
> I created a Ode service Unit using the Fuse IDE, and integrate it into an
> assembly that was working before.
> I don't modify the bpel and the wsdl generated files : I kept the hello
> world example created by Maven with the ode service unit archetype.
>
> When I try to deploy my assembly into service Mix or Fuse, I get this
> message :
>
> INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: install: Archive
> changed: processing simpleRouting-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip ...
> WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components OdeBpelEngine are not
> installed yet: the service assembly simpleRouting-sa deployment is suspended
> and will be resumed once the listed components are installed
> INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: install: Finished
> installation of archive:  simpleRouting-sa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>

> Though, the bpe-component is installed in each case, and as I don't use this
> component as lightweight component, I don't have to add the jars to
> classpath, right ?
> Must I install the ODe engine in an other way into service mix ?
>
> Thanks

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)