Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2006/02/10 12:54:39 UTC

hook into deployment process

Hi.

I there a way to hook into the deployment process when a portal
application is (re)deployed? I need a kind of "startup method" of the
portal application to start some background processes of the application.

thanks, regards,

joachim

--

. frankfurt am main, 4°c, die gefühlte temperatur
  liegt bei -1°c. zur zeit ein wenig bewölkt in 549 m.

< joachim müller
  joachim@wemove.com
  t +49 69 759003 11

  wemove digital solutions GmbH
  www.wemove.com

Re: hook into deployment process

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
this in fact is so simple, it must be mentioned in the faq.

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/HowToManageBackgroundProcessesInMyPortalApplication

thanks Aaron

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.