Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/07/07 15:22:37 UTC

Component not loading

I have created new component "hello3" in hot-deploy.

I added <load-component
component-location="${ofbiz.home}/hot-deploy/hello3"/>  line in
component-load.xml file. but still hello3 component is not loading. I am
using opentaps 1.0.3

Thank you for the help in advance.

Re: Component not loading

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
I am using opentaps - 1.0.3

Re: Component not loading

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I see you went and ask in the right forum.
:d

su2 sent the following on 7/7/2009 7:38 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

RE: Component not loading

Posted by SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.
Hi Shuchi,

Try your hello3 in ofbiz v9.xx or v4.xx (hot-deploy is already loaded),
maybe your test is working.

- Charles TJ

RE: Component not loading

Posted by SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.