Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/11/14 17:33:07 UTC

[VOTE] CXF XJC Utils 3.0.3

This is a vote to release version 3.0.3 of the XJC utils.   The only changes in this release are related to getting it working better on Windows.  On Windows, in fork mode, many the paths and such passed into the forked process did not have the Windows style paths handled correctly which can make it not usable on Windows.

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1032/

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-xjc-utils.git;a=tag;h=ee4fafe56bb9b4c906d8e0728a3e5541f6538dd1

Here is my +1

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT] [VOTE] CXF XJC Utils 3.0.3

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 5 binding +1 votes.  I’ll promote the artifacts.

Dan

> On Nov 14, 2014, at 11:33 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>

> This is a vote to release version 3.0.3 of the XJC utils.   The only changes in this release are related to getting it working better on Windows.  On Windows, in fork mode, many the paths and such passed into the forked process did not have the Windows style paths handled correctly which can make it not usable on Windows.
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1032/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-xjc-utils.git;a=tag;h=ee4fafe56bb9b4c906d8e0728a3e5541f6538dd1