Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/03/23 00:52:00 UTC

5.4 ckeditor requirejs / assets

Hi guys, I've been struggling to get a newer version of ckeditor working
with 5.4 with limited success. I'm using requirejs and have successfully
got my js working, however I'm running into a brick wall when it comes to
the css and images. It looks as if the css and images are being called
directly from ckeditors js files, however 404 errors for those files. My
assumption is it has something to do with tapestry's assets, however I'm
not certain. Can anybody shine some light on this for me?

ckeditor-config module

requirejs.config({
    shim: {
        'ckeditor-jquery': ['jquery', 'ckeditor-core']
    },
    paths: {
        'ckeditor-core': 'vendor/ckeditor/ckeditor',
        'ckeditor-jquery': 'vendor/ckeditor/adapters/jquery'
    }
});
define(["jquery"], function($) {

    init = function(spec) {
        $('#' + spec.id).ckeditor();
    };

    return init;
});

Re: 5.4 ckeditor requirejs / assets

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Figured it out, I found Thiago's example with the requestfilter. That seems
to have resolved my issue.

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com