Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Federico Yankelevich <fy...@sobacosoftware.ch> on 2007/01/25 13:36:25 UTC

Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Hi,
few days ago there was a lot of interest in a thread calling a vote for
releasing maven 2.0.5
(http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-Maven-2.0.5-tf2966962s177.html) ...
most of the vote were +1 and I thought it was going to be released soon.
Also in JIRA
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10500&fixfor=12294)
I don't see any open issue for Maven 2.0.5.

What are you waiting to release maven 2.0.5?, have you found a critical bug
that need to be fixed before release? if any, can you, please, list the open
bugs in JIRA?

Keep on doing the great work,
thanks,
Federico

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
I'm back home today, so I'll roll it again today and work on the
release stuff as I go. Everything except for the repository copying
from the stage to production repository is working.

Jason.

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
Jason,

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 26/01/2007, at 6:37 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

>> It was http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2773.  Were any changes
>> made or did it just get closed as a duplicate?
>>

> If someone applied it and tested it then I suppose it's fine. I
> haven't tested it myself yet and wasn't sure anyone else had so I
> assumed it was assigned incorrectly.

Kenney had already fixed it, but for '2.0.6', so not sure Trygve has
tested that it fixes his issue. I've also added a few more tests to
IT0108 that test snapshot resolution and found a couple more problems
that I've fixed.

So, we need to move the fixed issues from 2.0.6 to 2.0.5, and re-
reroll the branch as 2.0.5, then re-test (though if anyone could test
the branch now, that'd be helpful).

One thing it might be worth getting in first is Daniel Kulp's patch
for JDK6 build failures.

- Brett

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.