Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michel Van Hoof <mv...@thisplays2.com> on 2010/07/22 09:19:31 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ not detecting disconnect and notifying ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection - help?

Hi,

Are you using a network of brokers or a single instance ? I have an open
question regarding this issue too where i saw that connect's do not get
forwarded in a network of brokers while disconnects are... ( i am using
OpenWire though but this might relate to the same issue ..)