Posted to builds@apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2020/08/11 19:12:08 UTC

Re: [ci-builds] GitHub credentials

Hi Chris and Builders,
there is an online meetup on the Jenkins and GitHub App support that
you might be interested in:

https://www.meetup.com/Jenkins-online-meetup/events/272504950/

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [ci-builds] GitHub credentials

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 9:12 PM Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris and Builders,
> there is an online meetup on the Jenkins and GitHub App support that
> you might be interested in:
>
> https://www.meetup.com/Jenkins-online-meetup/events/272504950/

Thanks, and interesting timing, I installed one yesterday and am in
progress
of testing it, Should have results soon.

Gav...

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator