Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Noah Vihinen <nv...@maven.net> on 2007/02/14 17:34:38 UTC

WebDAV PUT

When putting files into the repository using the JCRWebdavServer
servlet, it always attempts to add them as a BINARY property onto the
specified node.  I was expecting the servlet to create a nt:file node
with a sub nt:resource node.  Is there something I haven't configured
correctly?

Re: WebDAV PUT

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
Noah Vihinen wrote:
> Should I be able to do a PUT against SimpleWebdavServlet, or is it just
> read-only access?

sure... PUT is supported.
the only way i can think of, that you get 'read-only' access
is by setting the 'missing-auth-mapping' init-param to any
of the two options below (see also web.xml for all possibilities):

- param value is empty -> forcing null loging, which is
   'read-only' in jackrabbit, if i'm not mistaken

- param value is 'user:password' where login in the
   specified credentials return a 'read-only' session.

regards
angela

Re: WebDAV PUT

Posted by Noah Vihinen <nv...@maven.net>.