Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 15:50:56 UTC

[Vote] Alex for jUDDI VP

Since everyone seemed to agree that Alex O'Ree makes a great candidate
to head up the jUDDI project, I hereby nominate him for this position.

My Vote +1 (Binding)

Cheers,

--Kurt

Re: [Vote] Alex for jUDDI VP

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks guys! I'll look forward to working with everyone

Re: [Vote] Alex for jUDDI VP

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Vote] Alex for jUDDI VP

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.