Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@hyperreal.com> on 1995/08/08 18:32:28 UTC

AddIcon not working? (fwd)

I've confirmed this one...

Forwarded message:

Re: AddIcon not working? (fwd)

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
Um, no, AddIcon works fine, for me at least.  What may be confusing
is that we added a bunch of icons and removed others, with the
appropriate defaults changed in the srm.conf-dist.  however, older
srm.conf's may be using the older defaults, so I'll add that to the
compatibility page.

Maybe completely removing the xbm's was a mistake?

	Brian