Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr> on 2005/06/07 18:36:38 UTC

Spring injection - minor, but important for 4.0

Hi all.

I just want to point out that it would be really useful to have Spring bean
injection support already included in 4.0, similar as Nanda written on Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Tapestry31Spring (one thing though -
I don't understand why is ApplicationContext shutdown included, I thought it
is up to Spring's listener to start and shutdown ApplcaitionContext?)

Considering that it seems as not much work, and how many people are asking
for integration between Tapestry and Spring on this list, since Spring is
most usual choice for service layer thesedays, I think this should be quite
wise to include.

Cheers,
Vjeran